What we believe
- We believe in one God existing eternally as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, as Creator and Sustainer and Savior of mankind.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as the eternal on of God, begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin, true God and true Man, who gave himself for our sins, was raised from the dead, and ascended into heaven, from whence He shall return in power and great glory.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the third person of the God-head, as the Divine Agent in the world Who inspired the Scriptures, bears witness to Christ, regenerates believing sinners and sanctifies and seals them by His power.
- We believe the Old and New Testaments are wholly inspired by God, an infallible authority for faith and practice, and a witness to God's supreme revelation in Christ Jesus.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God but that by disobedience he was separated from God, suffered both death and depravity, in consequence of which he can attain right standing with God only through Jesus Christ.
- We believe that personal salvation, experienced as a new birth wrought by the Holy Spirit in the believing heart, is exclusively by the grace of God but conditioned upon a living faith which involves repentance and commitment.
- We believe in the church as the body of believers in Christ, united by Christian love, ministering the Word, administering the ordinances, and magnifying God's grace in evangelistic witness.
- We believe that the Lordship of Christ over every believer results in true discipleship in all of life, separation from sin unto holiness, redemptive love toward all men whether friend or foe, full obedience to the Word, and a daily walk in the Spirit.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just to everlasting blessedness and of the unjust to eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of the Lord Jesus Christ from heaven as the blessed hope of believers who will be ushered into the eternal fellowship of God in the culmination of His kingdom.
Enter to Worship - Depart to Serve